After getting some ideas about how to start a blog people move to purchase a domain. After getting domain many people get confused to install WordPress through Softaculous App Installer. Here we going to provide the complete guide to install WordPress. Budget blogging helps you to learn many things about WordPress.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source software which is used to publish the content or the blog on the internet. It is a free software tool installed and used by millions of users. WordPress is flexible to use where you can have a thousand plugins and themes to install.
There are 5 reasons to use WordPress for building the content.
- Easy to learn and use
- Open license
- Control of your own content
- You can easily get support
Here we can discuss how to install WordPress using Softaculous App Installer
- Login into your cPanel account.
- Search for the Softaculous App Installer on the search bar. And click on it.
- The Softaculous App Installer home page will display. Click on the WordPress file.
- WordPress Installation page will open. Click the install button.
- Now choose the domain name in which you want to install WordPress.
- In Directory leave as blank to install on the domain directly. If you are installing in a subfolder of your site you type the folder name here. This will make the blog load like the following: example.com/foldername.
- Enter the Username and Password for the WordPress Dashboard Login.
- After completing the steps click the install button.